DDF Exclusive Open Fight b/w Kerala Vision & Star Group

No information abt DEN bro..

But i will say Kerala Vision is Playing Cheap tricks here by reading the Ad's
Who are they to decide what we should see..
Who gave them permission to tell it's Customer's to boycott Star Channels nd the reason they are saying is its owned by a Foreign group.
Asking it's customers to watch Malayalam channel owned by Keralites..

Most of the point's stated by Kerala Vision are meaningless..

Yes bro they are also. I just said about DEN's strategy in this situation as they both are doing same business in same conditions. In future they also experience this issue.

Also kerala vision charges 350pm not 200. After seeing the ad when I called them local cable operator said rest was tax.

In future they also experience this issue.
this is a common issue b/w Star and Cable Operators..
this fight was common between Asianet Cable and Star
Fights happen on Intervals.
Customers is the one who pays for it.

It looks too cheap. Why should they fight like that in newspapers. Way too much.
Is kerala vision a big network in kerala? Comparable to den , act??

It looks too cheap. Why should they fight like that in newspapers. Way too much.
as a matter of fact it is twice as bigger as den and almost as big as asianet

Last edited:

Don't know act is available in Kerala. But DEN is nothing in front of Kerala Vision & Asianet Cable.

Ohh. That must be the reason. Cable guys are like this everywhere.even in dth times!!!

Ohh. That must be the reason. Cable guys are like this everywhere.even in dth times!!!

Their subscriber base is decreased suddenly after the digitization. Worst services by local operators made us to move to dth. In my area less than 10 people using cable tv others using various dth providers.

Ofcourse, Kerala Vision is too big in Kerala..
Kerala Vision is the foundation of COA (Cable Operators Association).. There were Hundered's of small cable operators across Kerala once upon a time. Nd they have a Union called COA. At that time Asianet Cable was the only big player in Kerala Market, and all these small operator's were competing with Asianet Cable. All these members of COA decided to join and start a Service under a single brand name. Nd i.e, KERALA VISION
Now you understand how big it would be..
Nd now they are second Private ISP to provide Cable Broadband in Kerala after Asianet..

Both Asianet & Kerala Vision covers each and every corner of Kerala.. DEN is nothing infront of KV & Asianet in Kerala..
In the Third Ad, they are claiming that they are the biggest cable operator of Kerala with 24 Lakh Customers and 5th largest in India.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock