Order new Airtel DTH HD

Better you avail referral policy of airtel in which you will get same package with max hd for 2 month @1480

you can buy online through amazon I bought last week 1340 only with 1 month free.( installation free)

I have already a Primary connection and a secondary connection. Now I have brought a new tv to see the Football matches. That's why I gave a missed call to 7678078780 on 23/07/2018 to purchase a new 3rd connection HEVC HD Box. On 24/06/2018 at 10:37 a call came from Airtel's sells & maketing dept and booked my 3rd connection. A messege have come with my booking ID and then a confirmation call come and said that installation will be done today (24/06/2018). Then at 11:50 a phone come from local dealer and said that my installation will done some hours latter. But no one come to my house. At afternoon I call him several times but at last he said that he has not multy LNB, that's why he will not come today and when he will get that "parts", he will come.
But superisingly at 7:25 pm a message come where it is witten that "as per your request your installation will done 29/06/2018".
But I have not request that. I want it as early as possible. Till today it is not installed. I called cc several times. They said to wait for 1 day more.
It also surprise me that as a customer I want to purchase a new cconnection but a reputed and big company like Airtel DTH have not sufficient "parts" to install dth in customer's house.

Last edited:
I have already a Primary connection and a secondary connection. Now I have brought a new tv to see the Football matches. That's why I gave a missed call to 7678078780 on 23/07/2018 to purchase a new 3rd connection HEVC HD Box. On 24/06/2018 at 10:37 a call came from Airtel's sells & maketing dept and booked my 3rd connection. A messege have come with my booking ID and then a confirmation call come and said that installation will be done today (24/06/2018). Then at 11:50 a phone come from local dealer and said that my installation will done some hours latter. But no one come to my house. At afternoon I call him several times but at last he said that he has not multy LNB, that's why he will not come today and when he will get that "parts", he will come.
But superisingly at 7:25 pm a message come where it is witten that "as per your request your installation will done 29/06/2018".
But I have not request that. I want it as early as possible. Till today it is not installed. I called cc several times. They said to wait for 1 day more.
It also surprise me that as a customer I want to purchase a new cconnection but a reputed and big company like Airtel DTH have not sufficient "parts" to install dth in customer's house.
It is not expected from airtel

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock