Good News Ordered new connection

Its small black box. I dont think its digicolor. Bad luck for me. Also no fav option starting from channel no 1.. difficult for old ppl

Yes, it's not like D2H. As it's new to us, initially it will be difficult. Later on days, it will be used to be...
In manual shown as URC1620-0000R00
You can check in the box also for the model

But i enjoyed mtv beats hd.. its so nice.. Quality is awesome. I think i shd select only good hd channels and limited sd channel. So even if count is less.. hd qa can be enjoyed

a) How much do Tata sky charge for upgradation from Tata sky SD to HD??
b) Will they replace dish as well as Setupbox,Remote? or just Settop box??

a) How much do Tata sky charge for upgradation from Tata sky SD to HD??
b) Will they replace dish as well as Setupbox,Remote? or just Settop box??
Minimum charge is rs999. They will replace only settop box and remote.

I have both d2h hd and tatasky hd.

√ Stb UI is very good in d2h( easy, fast and very responsive)..... And just love the d2h RF remote.
√ Audio quality is good with tatasky but volume variations in one channel to another.
√ HD picture quality almost same in both.
✓ SD picture quality is good in d2h.

√ Stb UI is very good in d2h( easy, fast and very responsive)..... And just love the d2h RF remote.
√ Audio quality is good with tatasky but volume variations in one channel to another.
Correct review. Even i feel the same

Agree with you. I have also tata sky and dish tv connection. Dish tv sd quality is better than tata sky, also I think Hd quality is slightly rich and life like in dish tv. But services are much better than dish tv.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock