Good News Ordered new connection

Congratulations brother!! I also purchased one TataSky HD box from amazon.in for Rs.1600/- (technicolor box) on 9th Feb, 19 installed quickly by Tata service on the same day. But I am getting poor picture quality in both SD and HD channels in my Sony Bravia 32" LED full HD TV - picture quality is inferior than DishTV NXT box. So again recharged my DishTV HD box. Please share your experience regarding picture quality. Otherwise all are good by TataSky service.

Sure bro.. i will share my genuine feedback. How long amazon took to deliver?

Sure bro.. i will share my genuine feedback. How long amazon took to deliver?
I was superb experience. I booked tatasky box from amazon seller DTH world at 3 PM on 9.2.19 and the same has been installed within 3 hrs. of my order. Really Tatasky service is good in installation and BoX OS is good, their website and app are also very good. whereas dishtv website sucks. But really unhappy with the picture comparison with DishTV HD box.

Guess what, TS was fighting against this tariff order and delaying its implementation but in reality they are the most benefited by this tariff order as people are rushing to buy TS connection :ROFLMAO:
They are still against the new tariff. Cuz, they won't be able to loot customers in the name of HD access fee.
I was superb experience. I booked tatasky box from amazon seller DTH world at 3 PM on 9.2.19 and the same has been installed within 3 hrs. of my order. Really Tatasky service is good in installation and BoX OS is good, their website and app are also very good. whereas dishtv website sucks. But really unhappy with the picture comparison with DishTV HD box.
Now imagine paying HD access fee and getting poor HD quality as compared to other affordable DTH companies.

Last edited:
They are still against the new tariff. Cuz, they won't be able to loot customers in the name of HD access fee.

Now imagine paying HD access fee and getting poor HD quality as compared to other affordable DTH companies.

I always wonder why our Superstars tolerate poor TS HD quality given that they have best TV of India in their bed room. Either they are stupid or they have zero knowledge about quality. What you think ?

I always wonder why our Superstars tolerate poor TS HD quality given that they have best TV of India in their bed room. Either they are stupid or they have zero knowledge about quality.
Exactly, that's my point. 👍

Last edited:
I always wonder why our Superstars tolerate poor TS HD quality given that they have best TV of India in their bed room. Either they are stupid or they have zero knowledge about quality. What you think ?
Although, I am not a Superstar but well aware of picture quality and stuff. I feel that picture quality I am getting in TS is very good don't know what made it bad.

Although, I am not a Superstar but well aware of picture quality and stuff. I feel that picture quality I am getting in TS is very good don't know what made it bad.
Is the quality bad when compare to d2h? Did i made a mistake..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock