Good News Ordered new connection

Bro i don't remember as it's very old brought way back in 2011. But we also use videocon led which is a basic 32 inch led as a secondary and pq was also good in it.
PQ will be good on 32 inch TV. This can be noticed only in TVs above 40 inch. I'm just trying to isolate the issue and pin it on something.

PQ will be good on 32 inch TV. This can be noticed only in TVs above 40 inch. I'm just trying to isolate the issue and pin it on something.
Leave it currently bro. As the issue is very contradictory.
If there is a PQ issue then it is even noticable in 15.6 inch screen. I can clearly see the PQ difference between JIO TV, Airtel Live and Tata Sky Web in my 15.6 inch Full HD laptop screen. Even you can clearly see the sharpness details between a original 50 GB Blu-ray and for same a 2-3 GB encode.

If there is a PQ issue then it is even noticable in 15.6 inch screen. I can clearly see the PQ difference between JIO TV, Airtel Live and Tata Sky Web in my 15.6 inch Full HD laptop screen. Even you can clearly see the sharpness details between a original 50 GB Blu-ray and for same a 2-3 GB encode.
I wish I could bring you home and show the difference :biggrin: Anyway, leave it as you said!!

You Are Absolutely Right Bro, Audio Quality Is Also Same Between Fm Radio And Dolby Digital 7.1 Ppls Is Fools, They Are Connect Tv With Dolby Sound System. (i am Using Fm Radio & Connect With My Tv) Same Digital Audio... Stupid Ppls 😀

You Are Absolutely Right Bro, Audio Quality Is Also Same Between Fm Radio And Dolby Digital 7.1 Ppls Is Fools, They Are Connect Tv With Dolby Sound System. (i am Using Fm Radio & Connect With My Tv) Same Digital Audio... Stupid Ppls 😀
What are trying to convey here

Its small black box. I dont think its digicolor. Bad luck for me. Also no fav option starting from channel no 1.. difficult for old ppl

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock