(Ordered Now) Queries Regarding Upgrade to HD Set Top Box

Before Answering Ur questions I hope your stb in working condition means u can ask for free upgrade coz ur stb is more than 8 years old if they refuse shoot the mail to nodal

Yes bro, my STB is totally in working condition. As you said I will send a mail to the nodal and CC regarding free upgrade and update here the reply but I don't think they will provide for free.

never saw ur thread actually due to not much active in DDF especially Adtv subforum else I would reply to ur thread 🙂

I am a regular visitor of DDF from 2011 but I read the threads and posts as an guest only without logging in due to my busy schedule of Job and Study. I have recently started to post new things that I find in Tata Sky and Airtel Digital TV. I will try to be more active in future. Thanks for the help.

Bro have you checked internet tv availability on Amazon in your by entering ur pin code??

Bro I am searching the same from past one year on amazon but it is not available from any trusted sellers for any location be it Delhi or Mumbai. One or two sellers are selling it but they are having very bad ratings and reviews.

Sorry bro I viewed your thread as soon as you posted. I thought of answering it but as I was in office that time I am unable to do it.

No issue bro but I posted the thread at 3:30 AM

Last edited:
am a regular visitor of DDF from 2011 but I read the threads and posts as an guest only without logging in due to my busy schedule of Job and Study. I have recently started to post new things that I find in Tata Sky and Airtel Digital TV. I will try to be more active in future. Thanks for the
bro the below post about my presence not abt ur presence in DDF 👇:blush2::ok2:

never saw ur thread actually due to not much active in DDF especially Adtv subforum else I would reply to ur

Update:-

Yesterday night i send mails to both customer care and nodal about free upgrade as suggested by @Gobinaath bro for being a loyal customer for around nine years. I received multiple calls, around 5-6 calls to be precise and I expressed my disappointment (Acted to be disappointed) and urged for free upgrade or at minimum charges. But every time they strictly denied but after forcing them to transfer to senior they said that they will call me back later. But after multiple call backs they denied every time. At around 8 PM, I received a call from Customer Service-South Bengal Head. He was very polite and answered all my questions very sincerely and in details. He also denied to upgrade for free and gave genuine reasons like Hardware Cost, Service Engineer Charges, etc, etc. I said okay.

I asked all the questions which I have posted in first post and got the proper reply. He said that I will only get Brand New HD Box and HDMI cable. The engineer will only take back the old box and nothing else. He also said if engineer asks for anything else don't give him.

I told him to take the Service Request for the HD Upgrade along with New Remote and Adapter. It will be installed tomorrow.

HD Box- ₹699 (Will be deducted from ADTV Account Balance)
Adapter- ₹170 (To be paid in cash)
Remote- ₹100 (To be paid in cash)
Service Visit Charge- ₹150 (To be paid in Cash)

Total it will cost me ₹1119
This is the cost of being a loyal customer but I am not at all angry or disappointed because I am happy and satisfied with their services. Not a fan boy....Mind it :giggle:

Update:-

Yesterday night i send mails to both customer care and nodal about free upgrade as suggested by @Gobinaath bro for being a loyal customer for around nine years. I received multiple calls, around 5-6 calls to be precise and I expressed my disappointment (Acted to be disappointed) and urged for free upgrade or at minimum charges. But every time they strictly denied but after forcing them to transfer to senior they said that they will call me back later. But after multiple call backs they denied every time. At around 8 PM, I received a call from Customer Service-South Bengal Head. He was very polite and answered all my questions very sincerely and in details. He also denied to upgrade for free and gave genuine reasons like Hardware Cost, Service Engineer Charges, etc, etc. I said okay.

I asked all the questions which I have posted in first post and got the proper reply. He said that I will only get Brand New HD Box and HDMI cable. The engineer will only take back the old box and nothing else. He also said if engineer asks for anything else don't give him.

I told him to take the Service Request for the HD Upgrade along with New Remote and Adapter. It will be installed tomorrow.

HD Box- ₹699 (Will be deducted from ADTV Account Balance)
Adapter- ₹170 (To be paid in cash)
Remote- ₹100 (To be paid in cash)
Service Visit Charge- ₹150 (To be paid in Cash)

Total it will cost me ₹1119
This is the cost of being a loyal customer but I am not at all angry or disappointed because I am happy and satisfied with their services. Not a fan boy....Mind it :giggle:
Many Congrats Bro.. Do post review and pics after upgrade 👍
Yes Bro Same here I am also a loyal customer of ADTV since September 2015. I really love my dth from its very first day🙂. I get best of the services till now. Even I am openly accept here that I am a adtv fanboy. Honestly I like only dth services in airtel because of its reasonable pricing and top notch quality services.

Congrats @Harshit bro.
Yes Many Users Facing Problem in Airtel. Personally I never Face Any Such Big Problem in Airtel. 3 years Ago When I Upgrade My SD Box into HD, Its Total Cost Me Only 250. Service Visit Charge also Free. They Gave Me New HD Box, New Remote, HDMI Cable and New Adapter Also. I dont remember Clearly but Maybe Some Offers Going on That Time.

Many Congrats Bro.. Do post review and pics after upgrade 👍
Yes Bro Same here I am also a loyal customer of ADTV since September 2015. I really love my dth from its very first day🙂. I get best of the services till now. Even I am openly accept here that I am a adtv fanboy. Honestly I like only dth services in airtel because of its reasonable pricing and top notch quality services.

Thanks bro. Will definitely post pics and review after upgrade. Your DP denotes everything about your love with Airtel Digital TV :love::ok2:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock