"P Plus Entertainment" Started from GSAT 17 (Now Back)

• Thread starter Deep.S
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 59
  • Views: Views 9,658
When i was working with India News ( owned by itv network) they were testing a entertainment channel. which used to show old content of sahara one, star plus, zee tv. i think that channel was plus entertainment.
A GEC?

Yes was telecasting old content of other Hindi General entertainment channels including sahara one. ( shara one and india news regional channels office is in same building).

Great News :) so 3 channels launching by ITV For Punjabi region . Hope they get huge success(y)

P plus might not be ready . They might have started working now it initially from now. I think they will launch it near new year. They might have planned to launch P tunes and P plus together.

P plus might not be ready . They might have started working now it initially from now. I think they will launch it near new year. They might have planned to launch P tunes and P plus together.
Perhaps, We had expected too much from ITV network.They can't make their regional News channels added on Videocon, Didh tv and Airtel, and we are expecting a Punjabi GEC from them.
:cautious:

How many of you think that ITV Networl might also launch P plus HD . If so, then there will be 4 Punjabi channels in total to be launched by ITV - 1. Ptunes Sd, 2. Ptunes HD ,3. P Plus SD ,4. P Plus HD . If they can launch an HD channel for a Music Channel, then why not for a General Entertainment Channel ?

How many of you think that ITV Networl might also launch P plus HD . If so, then there will be 4 Punjabi channels in total to be launched by ITV - 1. Ptunes Sd, 2. Ptunes HD ,3. P Plus SD ,4. P Plus HD . If they can launch an HD channel for a Music Channel, then why not for a General Entertainment Channel ?
Still no chance for P plus hd launch but P plus SD have minor chances let's see Itv network will launch or not?

Still no chance for P plus hd launch but P plus SD have minor chances let's see Itv network will launch or not?
Domt be negative bro. If they have announced about it .. then they will launch it . Moreover gec is needed in punjabi industry . Its a plus point by bisiness tactics to launch a punjabi gec

"P Plus" Slot Added with Test Signal Tag & PTunes HD slot permentaly Removed. Picture Quality also Downgraded from 1080p to 720p

041b04d6a5c3966929c2574dae934d52.jpg
8a9bf4bd3eb50326303a54d52d64c568.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock