Breaking P Tunes SD/HD Launching Soon.

Bro these are just online channels or channels from canada and america 🤣🤣🤣and you are saying that these are not available on DTH . These channels are not satellite channels . Jus media is in Canada and America.
As these Channels are available on JioTV I thought they are Indian Channels.

So, it means P Tunes HD is 1st HD channel in punjabi language right?

I already said .. they are hiding launch date from us . They will launch it with a grand ceremony .. I already said

Now they saying Couple of Days.
Dont beleive them . I am 💯 % sure that they will launch it with P plus . Earlore it was 23 september then 1st October then 10 October then 1st November and now 30 November . They are just making a hype for the launch of these channels . Yes it is a business tactic to hype a product ( here channels ) by announcing new and new launch dates . By this they will attract audience to them even before launch and any advertising

Dont beleive them . I am 💯 % sure that they will launch it with P plus . Earlore it was 23 september then 1st October then 10 October then 1st November and now 30 November . They are just making a hype for the launch of these channels . Yes it is a business tactic to hype a product ( here channels ) by announcing new and new launch dates . By this they will attract audience to them even before launch and any advertising
Yes bro the channel is not launching in this month. Maybe they launching the channel in December or January 2019 with P Plus Entertainment.

Yes bro the channel is not launching in this month. Maybe they launching the channel in December or January 2019 with P Plus Entertainment.
Yes .. most probably they will launxh both channels together

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock