Package changing itself

ato_tho

Reaction score
It happened twice in 10 days my package changed itself. I'm subscribed to bharat pack+cartoon add on+full on hd but few days ago my package changed to titanium plus full on hd i fixed it back and last night it changed to world sport plus full on hd. Can anyone tell me did this happen to anyone before? Why its happening?

same happens with me....last year....then found out....another person using my VC with other name....then our beloved member @sutharshan bro...solved problem....he says....call CC and update your name address,,,etc.....

now nothing happens with my Dishtv VC
But how can 2 people use the same vc number? Its like someone has my vc number and they are changinh packages intentionally

not intentionally bhai.....becouse who is using ur VC he dont knw about..it.....

if your purchasing with online other then dishtv website....you will facing some issue (not everyone).....PM to @sutharshan bro...about your issue...he will help you...
Ok bro thanks heaps👍

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock