DDF Exclusive Padmaavat | Shahid Kapoor, Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone

It will definitely earn less than the budget. Money lenders have waited for more time, so production house has to pay more with interest. Also many states banned it to maintain law and order. Bhansali is already in loss.

It will definitely earn less than the budget. Money lenders have waited for more time, so production house has to pay more with interest. Also many states banned it to maintain law and order. Bhansali is already in loss.
To maintain the state's law and order, banned a film totally is a fully nonsense. It's just a state govt tactics to hide their failure.

I think we dont need sensor board becoz bjp is the sensor board one film is passed by senserboard but now banned in 5 statstates up to now . palying just politics .

I think we dont need sensor board becoz bjp is the sensor board one film is passed by senserboard but now banned in 5 statstates up to now . palying just politics .

I can give u the list of films banned by CBFC during UPA and films banned by congress states. DO u want me to give ?

@RK3394 if Congress does this then they also does politics :ROFLMAO: . i am not a bhakt of any party . :ROFLMAO: i have my own opinion . so u r in favour of this ban ???

Last edited:
@RK3394 if Congress does this then they also does politics :ROFLMAO: . i am not a bhakt of any party . :ROFLMAO: i have my own opinion . so u r in favour of this ban ???

Before also during congress term because a particular community sentiments gets hurt, film was banned. now also same issue, its upto the courts to see and decide.

Before also during congress term because a particular community sentiments gets hurt, film was banned. now also same issue, its upto the courts to see and decide.
But it is right or worong bro one film has passed by sensorboard now it is banned by state . sensorboard not hve sentiments ??

But it is right or worong bro one film has passed by sensorboard now it is banned by state . sensorboard not hve sentiments ??

Thats what i am saying, the court will decide about it. State Govt has powers to ban.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock