Breaking Pak seizes Indian and other DTH worth Rs 7.83 cr in nation-wide crackdown

bro can we expect indian channels on pak dth and would ssignals be available of pak dth in middle east
No, Indian drama channel will be on Pakistani DTH. Mostly, international channels will be added in Pakistani DTH. Maybe, we see some Sports channels only from Star Network and Sony Network (under the name of Ten Sports).

License issue process is delaying big time from PEMRA. Now doubts are arising whether it would be possible or not

Now there is no official dth.

why are they cracking down foreign DTH then if citizens don't have any other choice ? Bad policy. I thought they crack down as local DTHs are losing revenue to foreign operator.

Better solution is Pak Govt should ask their all weather friend to launch DTH as pak has neither money nor satellite then stop all other foreign brands.

why are they cracking down foreign DTH then if citizens don't have any other choice ? Bad policy. I thought they crack down as local DTHs are losing revenue to foreign operator.

Better solution is Pak Govt should ask their all weather friend to launch DTH as pak has neither money nor satellite then stop all other foreign brands.

Actually they crack down on Indian dth because they want no other dth (illegal) to be operational in pak, when they launch legal dth in their country.(The launch of of which is pending for a long now)

there is no problem of satellite nor of investors, I don't know for what reason they are delaying the launch.

Can indian Satellite Signal be blocked within pak boundary

why are they cracking down foreign DTH

Because they are illegal.

Better solution is Pak Govt should ask their all weather friend to launch DTH as pak has neither money

5 Billion Rs licence is awarded to each DTH provider which proves investors have enough money for the DTH. Moreover, all the DTH are private DTH and Government of Pakistan is not launching any DTH by their own which means even if Pakistani Government has no money it doesn't matter because they will ultimately collect the money from the DTH providers.
then stop all other foreign brands.
Foreign DTH and brands are not allowed in any country. For example, in India it is illegal to use Sri Lankan DTH Dialog TV and same goes for Sri Lanka as you cannot use an Indian DTH while living in Sri Lanka.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock