DDF Exclusive Pakistani TV channel on Indian Cable TV?

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46
  • Views: Views 6,998

hike

Television Genius
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Now a days I'm enjoying my days at hill station Mount Abu here on Abu Road people have GTPL but, at Mount Abu it has some cable called CITY Channel.
Apart from this I noticed this cable TV provide Ary Digital & Ary QTV.

Hmmm, but as long as I know pak tv channels are banned in India.
Must be illegal beaming of these channels by operator.

India has enough content. Why should we depend upon Pakistani channels?
@Bapun Raz bro I am not agree with you.
My 1 question to you !)if India has enough content.what need of Hollywood movies,usa-uk content.
No doubt India have good content.
My personal opinion I want all world channels on my cable tv.but this is not possible.

Then ban Star World. Colors Infinity. Zee Cafe, as well as all English/World networks.
Those countries aren't fighting with India and killing our citizens for the sake of terrorism. But Pakis are Killing our Jawans and showing things against India on their channels! It will change Indian people mindset if those channels comes here.

We are happy with our content. Don't want those channels.

If you want them to view illegally in Chicago, Illinois via Indian services then it is not the most feasible way. View them via some other ways instead or ask your own government to broadcast it in your country.

If you see Ganapati videos on Youtube, you can see how Pakis are abusing our God. They are also writing harsh words against Hindus. Where as we are kind towards everyone and gave a place to many of them in our country. There are many more reason not to allow their channels in our country.

Best thing you can do is move to Pakistan and take citizenship of the country and watch their channels forever!

It was declared in 1947 who India was for and why pak was created.

Illegal channels are illegal for a reason and they can't be telecasted

Let Pakistani and Bdeshi watch them in their respt nations, we don't need them.

We are easily able to View All Pakistani Channels Unfortunately via C Band Satellite in Asiaset 7.

I think bann is only for Local Cable Operators.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock