DDF Exclusive Pakistani TV channel on Indian Cable TV?

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46
  • Views: Views 7,007
If you see Ganapati videos on Youtube, you can see how Pakis are abusing our God. They are also writing harsh words against Hindus. Where as we are kind towards everyone and gave a place to many of them in our country. There are many more reason not to allow their channels in our country.

Best thing you can do is move to Pakistan and take citizenship of the country and watch their channels forever!

You have a very backwards mindset.. look at how Indians abuse Pakistanis on facebook and abuse Islam in real life. Both countries have their fault. And also they telecast HUM, GEO, ARY and more LEGALLY in Chicago through DishNetwork and other legal services. You need to possibly learn to have tolerance.
And guess what. I can watch whatever I want. Its disgusting how some people in India are thinking like this. Love India but thinking like this is wrong

I'm with @Bapun Raz bro if something is wrong then it's wrong! Pakistan support terrorism, not Pakistani and that's true.

I am Shocked.Some You guys are want To Watch Pakistani Channels to get Entertainment. Before Peacefully Sitting Home and Getting Entertainment to Watch Pakistani Channels, just Visit Millions Family including Soldiers and civilians, Who lost their family members due to Pakistani Terrorist and Asked them They Want to Watch any Pakistani content or not. Then Think About Get Entertainment to watch Pakistani Channels. In Short in India who Want to Watch Pakistani Content To Get Entertainment, they Fully Disrespect Our Country, Our Soldiers Who Lost Their Life Due To Pakistani Terrorism And Our GOVT.

First give back Kashmir, then watch their channels
What is relation between Kashmir & tv channels.
Backward mind only think about past 1947 division.
Not think about current peoples.
Selfish people only respect own religious.hate others religious.humanity far away.

What is relation between Kashmir & tv channels.
Backward mind only think about past 1947 division.
Not think about current peoples.
Selfish people only respect own religious.hate others religious.humanity far away.
Respect muslim and Respect Pakistan Both Are Total Different. I Respect Muslim but I Hate Pakistani Terrorism. First they remove terrorism from their Country, then we started giving respect To them.
This Topic Discussion now end from my side. I am 100% Sure You guys are never understand This.

Last edited:
I'm with @Bapun Raz bro if something is wrong then it's wrong! Pakistan support terrorism, not Pakistani and that's true.
Full respect @Bapun Raz bro
But this is not true only Pakistan wrong.crime everywhere I know politicians use religious for own profit.
Current example is Punjabi now congress vs akli dal.both use sikh religious for vote bank.

All Pakistanis are not terrorist. Politicians advertise them like terrorists for their own sake. Let us not discuss more on this and deviate. If they have MIB permission, channels can be telecasted. Unless they don't have license, beaming those channels is illegal and it's a crime. Content doesn't matter.

The more Pakistani and Indians fight, the bigger the profit the politicians get. Not just politicians, many businesses get benefited including Sports.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock