DDF Exclusive PakSat-MM1 ready to be used for DTH at 38.2°

dreambox.pk

Reaction score
Pakistan and China has signed a deal to use PakSat-MM1 for DTH in Pakistan

Satellite is already launched and functional at 38.2° position

GOVT is soon to expedite the process of DTH launch

More 3 satellite will be launched shortly for other communication means one exclusveily by SUPARCO

Pakistan and China to Launch a Communications Satellite for DTH Services

currently Asiatsat4 is bought and renamed and replacement will be launched soon by China

there are another 3 laucnhes in pipeline two with help of china and 1 soley by SUPARCO

In total 4 more satellite will be launched

How much it costs to buy that Asiasat ? How many transponders are there ?

Currently available space is 16 TPS of 54 and 33 MHZ for this satellite Paksat also has spare KU band transponders

No info about cost ? I think Asiasat4 weight 4000 Kg, here 4000Kg Indian Sat cost around 250 crore Indian Rupee to build and to launch it on top of ESA's ariane 5 rocket launch cost us 750-800 crore Indian rupee whereas if we launch it on our GSLV MKIII cost us 400 crore

Asiasat 4 was launched in 2003 , it is nearing it's life span.

The satellite carries 28 active transponders with six spares in C-band and 20 active transponders with four spares in Ku-band.

It was earlier in 122°E , now moved to 38.2°E and renamed as PakSat-MM1.

Last edited:
No info about cost ? I think Asiasat4 weight 4000 Kg, here 4000Kg Indian Sat cost around 250 crore Indian Rupee to build and to launch it on top of ESA's ariane 5 rocket launch cost us 750-800 crore Indian rupee whereas if we launch it on our GSLV MKIII cost us 400 crore

Great, yes there are no information about cost

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock