Discussion Parameters to check when replacing your ADTV Remote officially

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 120
  • Views: Views 27,471
Is there any visiting charges for executive. Only 220 for remote that's it right? Will they use the balance in our account or do we have to Recharge with exact amount. Could we approach the dealer ourself? How to find out dealer in my locality. Sorry for asking too many questions @ilikered
No visiting charge. You need to pay 220 to the service person. It's best to approach Airtel because that's official channel. You can find on Google maps.

I have requested for new remote through CC today, the price is 150 only as said by CC. Don't know whether it will be original one or fake. Request raised will have to wait for the executive to come.

24ce9gp.jpg
rc0y92.jpg

Is this original, has got two parameters like 5 button scribe mark, line near the centre in back side. Engineer said we must give bill but don't because there is no warranty.

Last edited:
@ilikered waiting for answer
They seem to have made a better job with the clone this time. However, I can still see that the numbers are thick on your replaced remote which is not the case with original one. Can you let me know how is button press feel, are they hard to press or smooth?

I have requested for new remote through CC today, the price is 150 only as said by CC. Don't know whether it will be original one or fake. Request raised will have to wait for the executive to come.
Yeah. I too got same thing through cc last week. Cost was Rs.150 only. 100 for remote 50 for delivery. Quality has gone down a bit.

@iphifi could you post snaps of remote, so that we can verify whether it is original or fake. I have got only bold no's to prove that this is fake(might be)

I have written to the nodal, what you think is this fake or original ? Very difficult to find. But surely it is different from the one received by @ilikered after complaining. Another difference i have found out is top tv mute stb has some box like thing but in my remote it is not present.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock