Pics and Comments on 4K Quality in TataSky

Re: Comments on 4K quality

Plz add more ss phreakv6 bro

RE: Comments on 4K quality

Add more screenshots bro! And any other 4K users in TS can also post the screenshots for us..

More screenshots as requested :) There is some corrupted audio now and then (happened twice for 10 secs since start) otherwise flawless. zero stutter and butter smooth frames. Also worth mentioning and switching between 4K and HD broadcasts, the difference is palpable. Not as stark as SD vs HD but definitely very very noticeable that you won't want to watch it in HD once you watch it in 4K.

YeRCyje.jpg

yn1a8LS.jpg

Qc0ZqfO.jpg
C0qm1Rj.jpg
RksHbes.jpg

@phreakv6:
May be the title of the thread should be changed to "Pics and Comments on 4K Quality in TataSky".

O! My God What's Going On There.I Mean "TATASKY 4K" PICS quality AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! Realy I Apriciate Because Never Say 2 Words Tatasky 4k Wonderfull Thank you so much Mr.phreak Bro... 4 Great PICS quality

@jdrocks - did you notice anything while increasing/decreasing volume in the 4K channel with the tata sky remote? I get a yellow horizontal volume adjustment graphic and not the usual one thats vertical to the right.

dear bro if any one can post video on youtube and share a link here. that would be more appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock