{Pics}"D SPORT HD" testing by ADTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should have removed this post also along with other which were removed... Is ban hammer used only for off-topic discussions or is it used for offensive language also ? I am new to this forum... So, I don't know the rules here.
I was making this post while your posts were being remove by another mod. Again, as i said for moderation related questions ask on talk to team forum. You won't be getting your answers here.

And by the way, You don't seem to be a new member by your posting patterns.

I joined this forum a couple of days ago... And, by the way you haven't answered my question about offensive language

Guys pls come back to topic. Match is starting in a while but testing is still going on. So seems less chance of addition today

"Personal abuse is not entertained here and would result in a Ban" is one of the points mentioned here. So, were those members banned ?
Before putting finger towards others look at yourself. You have been repeatedly been asked for contact us via talk to team but you didn't. Which have resulted you 2 days of holiday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock