{Pics} "Disney Intl HD" added on LCN 177

May be by next week it will 76 HD channels ...With the prospect of D sports HD and Zee Tamil HD as told by other members

airtel recently added 2 HD channel and in coming week we can expect 2-3 HD, most probably.
and by this we can conclude that tata sky airtel merger or acquisition whatever u may call , is totally fake, A nonsense Rumor...
I know few tata sky fan boy will not agree with me...They are actually jealous of airtel users as airtel users comparatively paying less money per month than Tata users for Same HD channel viewing due to that nonsense HDAF ....

airtel recently added 2 HD channel and in coming week we can expect 2-3 HD, most probably.
and by this we can conclude that tata sky airtel merger or acquisition whatever u may call , is totally fake, A nonsense Rumor...
I know few tata sky fan boy will not agree with me...They are actually jealous of airtel users as airtel users comparatively paying less money per month than Tata users for Same HD channel viewing due to that nonsense HDAF ....
I totally agree with you as if the acquisition was really about to happen then why would they buy new tps from ses 9?

Screenshot_2017-10-30-18-19-31-056_com.android.mms_1509367855834.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock