Good News [Pics of new TS Box] Ordered New TataSky HD for my Flat.

You cannot upgrade bro, u will need to downgrade. But why do u want to do that ???
Because of HEVC, and as far as i know we can only upgrade our STB to higher models but can not downgrade, for that we have to take new connection.

Good Deal Bro If My Area They Give me Such Offer I Upgrade It BTW Which City Are You Belong bro If Possible Add Some More SS For STB Inner & Outer View Of Packaging & STB (I.E) Looks Of HardWear & UI.
Actually , The dealer doesn't have the product now , it's is just the box which he kept with him ...
He said that for Upgrade , you need to send the box , wait for 2 days ... Then you will get the box ...he said all new TS boxes are coming with HEVC ...So I just took the box pic which clearly shows its HEVC .. also the Model is T51 ...
I took snaps bcos ppl here were asking where it's written HEVC ... So providing snaps ...

whats possibility of tatasky changed compression to hevc

all boxes outside India will turn to waste after migration

my box has balance till 2022

i dont think so it will work that long

whats possibility of tatasky changed compression to hevc

all boxes outside India will turn to waste after migration

my box has balance till 2022

i dont think so it will work that long

They Ensure Their Future Plan If They Launch HEVC Box In Current Days It Will ready To Use For Future Your Second Things Right Bro That all boxes outside India will turn to waste after migration Btw I Can't Undredtand Why Are You Recharge Long Period Bro If Possible Recharge Yearley.

They Ensure Their Future Plan If They Launch HEVC Box In Current Days It Will ready To Use For Future Your Second Things Right Bro That all boxes outside India will turn to waste after migration Btw I Can't Undredtand Why Are You Recharge Long Period Bro If Possible Recharge Yearley.

due to cheap rates on long term durations

monthly and yearly is expensive here

like i bought dvr with around 45000 balance and that was not bad deal but it would be useless if the change the technology

Because of HEVC, and as far as i know we can only upgrade our STB to higher models but can not downgrade, for that we have to take new connection.

Yes, only SD users can upgrade and get the STB. Rest have to take new connection.

due to cheap rates on long term durations

monthly and yearly is expensive here

like i bought dvr with around 45000 balance and that was not bad deal but it would be useless if the change the technology

Ok Bhai(y)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock