Good News [Pics of new TS Box] Ordered New TataSky HD for my Flat.

People are apparently experiencing lesser sharpness / clarity in PQ with this Humax HEVC box compared to the previous Technicolor model. Can anyone confirm this?
After using dish TV I feel quality of PQ and AQ is great. Only people who have used both stb can tell the difference

People are apparently experiencing lesser sharpness / clarity in PQ with this Humax HEVC box compared to the previous Technicolor model. Can anyone confirm this?
No much differences observed. I've seen both STBs.

p
After using dish TV I feel quality of PQ and AQ is great. Only people who have used both stb can tell the difference
Picture Quality is poor SD & HD Channels.. Audio issue DD,DD+ you cannot control with Tata Sky Remote..Have Low down volume through TV Remote..

Legally you will never be able to play recorded content from any DTH in PC. There are some workarounds which are available for this. you can refer to Google :)
Don't buy tatasky HEVC had set top box...the picture quality wrost both sd and he channels...

Hey, Could you please share high res version of the last two pics here or PM me? I lost the instruction booklet and now don't know how to program my new tata sky remote. The old method does not work on this one. Will really appreciate it. Thanks

Edit: Never Mind. Got it from another thread. Thanks Parth11 for sharing
Discussion - Pair stb remote with LED TV remote

MOD NOTE: Do not share personal details here

Last edited:
@immix Sharing of personal details such as e-mail etc is a violation of our rules.You can request him to send you the pictures via PM. :eek:k:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock