[Pics & Review]: My new 2244 RF HD Box

M.J.Sadiq

M Jahabar Sadiq
Contributor
Reaction score
Dear Friends,

As I already mentioned in other threads, I recently upgraded my HD2011 box with 2244 RF HD box. It is having RF remote. Here I am sharing some pictures of STB and Remote.

Regarding RF Remote, it was mentioned that it can operate in any direction, with any distraction and the range is 25 meter. I checked it and worked well. I went to the terrace and tried changing the channel. When I returned inside my home the channel was changed.

Some Review:

This box is somehow faster than HD 2011 box.

Speed:
The channel changing time is faster now.
EPG also getting loaded quickly.

SPDIF audio out:
(*) In HD 2011 box the volume level was fixed (full volume) for all channels. It cannot be controlled by D2H remote but only by home theater remote.
(*) In my new 2244 box, it is fixed only when we are selecting Dolby sound and variable for SD and other HD channels when not selecting Dolby.
(*) This is an advantage for me to make both Dolby and normal volume at same level. I will set the STB volume level to 10 points.
(*) Since Dolby sound is always less louder than normal mode sound, I am balancing the level like this.
(*) This is also helping me to control the volume some channels having very louder or less louder than normal level using one remote only (STB remote).

PQ:
I am not finding any difference.

Here I am giving you pictures!

0xyIFs4.jpg

Ysss6ob.jpg

rPzEKUC.jpg

cwOesWp.jpg

tEj26Fo.jpg

l16zQZb.jpg

lWNJjbP.jpg

dvx7vso.jpg

D4ZyjoR.jpg

CdIsuM0.jpg

NqhGVr0.jpg

RE: [Pics]: My new 2244 RF HD Box

congratulations sadiq bro...
nice screen shot

Congrats Sadiq Bro.nice pics

Nice Pics bro......

Regarding RF Remote, it was mentioned that it can operate in any direction, with any distraction and the range is 25 meter. I checked it and worked well. I went to the terrace and tried changing the channel. When I returned inside my home the channel was changed.
So this RF Remote is synced to work only with your set top box ? If not won't it change channels of your neighbours if they have same STB.

keeper said:
So this RF Remote is synced to work only with your set top box ? If not won't it change channels of your neighbours if they have same STB.

Bro RF Remote works with own stb only...

When installing STB....

we have to pair our RF remote with STB
with a code........

Nice pics Sadiq .... Did u find any differnce between HD2011 box and 2244 RF HD box software ?? i mean the working, lag and response of the software between the two?

This box is somehow faster than HD 2011 box.

Speed:
The channel changing time is faster now.
EPG also getting loaded quickly.

SPDIF audio out:
(*) In HD 2011 box the volume level was fixed (full volume) for all channels. It cannot be controlled by D2H remote but only by home theater remote.
(*) In my new 2244 box, it is fixed only when we are selecting Dolby sound and variable for SD and other HD channels when not selecting Dolby.
(*) This is an advantage for me to make both Dolby and normal volume at same level. I will set the STB volume level to 10 points.
(*) Since Dolby sound is always less louder than normal mode sound, I am balancing the level like this.
(*) This is also helping me to control the volume some channels having very louder or less louder than normal level using one remote only (STB remote).

PQ:
I am not finding any difference.

Good share... It looks similar to Hd2222 and hd555 box. In hd2222 there is a LAN port additional...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock