Seeking Help Planning move to SUN from AIRTEL Dth. Required clarrificatios.

Muthu.svg

Reaction score
Friends.. Need some clarifications...

One year back, I used sun Dth , but am using AIRTEL Dth now. Am having sun Dth SD box still and sun Dth account might be de-activated. Not sure.

(1) Can I use Airtel dth dish + stb for sun Dth SD box. ?
(2) any dish alignment required from Airtel dth position to sun Dth position or we can use without any alignment ?
(3) if I buy new sun Dth HD connection then do we need to select only HD base pack or we can select SD base package also like TAMIL DPO 1 or 2.

Friends.. Need some clarifications...

One year back, I used sun Dth , but am using AIRTEL Dth now. Am having sun Dth SD box still and sun Dth account might be de-activated. Not sure.

(1) Can I use Airtel dth dish + stb for sun Dth SD box. ?
(2) any dish alignment required from Airtel dth position to sun Dth position or we can use without any alignment ?
(3) if I buy new sun Dth HD connection then do we need to select only HD base pack or we can select SD base package also like TAMIL DPO 1 or 2.
For point wise clarification
1.you can use same dish but you need to change set top box if you are using Airtel
2.yes you need to re alignment
3.you can choose sd pack in HD connection

For point wise clarification
1.you can use same dish but you need to change set top box if you are using Airtel
2.yes you need to re alignment
3.you can choose sd pack in HD connection

What is the procedure to reactivate my sun dth connection
and
How to change my registered mobile.no/address ?. Since existing connection was used my father .

and
How to change my registered mobile.no/address ?. Since existing connection was used my father .
Call CC & ask if any offer is available for your account. After that, update your account details.

Y not connected cc . I trying to today morning to now but they busy right now what happened ?

and
Go-to any sun direct dealer to change your mobile and ask from him activate the connection. I think connection activation charge is RS.25.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock