planning to buy a hd d2h box this world cup..

bindaasboy89

Reaction score
hello friends, i am a d2h sd subscriber since last 3 years. and quite satisfied with their service till now.. but now i am planning to buy a hd STB.. so i need your help.. which box will be best and please tell me about the package prices also.. what will be the minimum amount i will have to pay to watch hd channels...i am a ROI Customer.. thanxxx.. expecting some satisfying replies from you.. :)

bindaasboy89 said:
hello friends, i am a d2h sd subscriber since last 3 years. and quite satisfied with their service till now.. but now i am planning to buy a hd STB.. so i need your help.. which box will be best and please tell me about the package prices also.. what will be the minimum amount i will have to pay to watch hd channels...i am a ROI Customer.. thanxxx.. expecting some satisfying replies from you.. :)

ITS BETTER IF YOU SHARE YOUR REGION

If you are south customer

Select SOUTH SILVER SPORTS Pack @ Rs.240/month
And HD ACCESS FEE RS.150/m
Totally Rs.390/- Month

Better active RECORDING Feature @ Rs.30/m

bindaasboy89 said:

ask sadiq sir about the hd box. either pm him. for hd packages visit d2h website.
125rs = all roi hd channels.
upto gold sports 310rs pack - hd fee can b applicable of 125rs.
but diamond n platinum users, they can upgrade to 550rs platinim hd pack for all channels.

bindaasboy89 said:
syam bro i have already mentioned that i am a ROI Customer.

:rofl :wall :rofl :wall

HOW I MISSED TO SEE IT....... :WALL

bindaasboy89 said:
thanxx for ur valuable answers.. will i get all hd sports channels @435 ??

Yes Bro......

KI3y6tr.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock