Planning to buy a new Videocon D2H...

TechFreak

Reaction score
Guys can you help me choose a package with SUN hd channels and some hindi hd channels...im also planning to buy a new D2H hd connection.... i am fed up with airtel....:wall:wall:wall

Yugendran21 said:
Guys can you help me choose a package with SUN hd channels and some hindi hd channels...im also planning to buy a new D2H hd connection.... i am fed up with airtel....:wall:wall:wall

what is your monthly budget ?

For 380rs, you can get only SUN HD channels, you cannot afford Hindi HD channels.

New South Gold Sports Pack (296rs) + Sun HD addon (74rs) = 370rs

If you can spend 470rs,, you will get all HD channels along with Sun HD addon.
South Gold HD (399rs) + Sun HD addon (74) = 473rs

Only Hindi + Sun HD channels will cost,
New South Gold Sports Pack (296rs) + Sun HD addon (74rs) + Hindi HD (85rs) = 455rs.

So, if you want all the HD channels then you need to spend minimum 470rs.

Otherwise you can choose any lower package and choose Hindi HD addon and Sun TV HD alacarte (50rs) + Sun Music HD (30).

South Silver (175rs) + Hindi HD addon (85) + Sun TV and Sun Music HD alacarte (around 85) = 354rs

Arun.D said:
For 380rs, you can get only SUN HD channels, you cannot afford Hindi HD channels.

New South Gold Sports Pack (296rs) + Sun HD addon (74rs) = 370rs

New South Gold Sports Pack (296rs) + Sun HD addon (74rs) + Hindi HD (85rs) = 455rs.

Otherwise you can choose any lower package and choose Hindi HD addon and Sun TV HD alacarte (50rs) + Sun Music HD (30).

South Silver (175rs) + Hindi HD addon (85) + Sun TV and Sun Music HD alacarte (around 85) = 354rs

are you sure?

people said:
is it possible to add sun hd on south silver or sports?
Nope.. you can add SUN HD addon only from New South Gold Sports pack(296rs) onwards...but you can take alacarte of Sun TV HD/Sun Music HD even from south silver or sports....

people said:
is it possible to add sun hd on south silver or sports?

Sun HD channels can be added as alacarte in these packages.....

Not possible as add-on.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock