Planning to opt for South Value Sports Tamil 26 HD

ezhilb4u

Reaction score
Guys,

Right now i am using,
South Value Sports package (255 Rs)
Sun TV HD and Sun Music HD Combo Topup (60 Rs)
English Plus Topup (90 Rs)
Total 405 per Month

Now i am planning to opt for,
South Value Sports Tamil 26 HD pack which cost 445 per month

and planning to deactivate Sun Combo top up and English plus top up as i will be getting Sun HD and English HD channels along with 26 HD channels pack.

In these 26 HD channels i wont get Sun music HD, so i need to add top up, it will cost 45 per month

So i need to spend 445 + 45 = 490 per month

Is it worth for opting this package or do we have any other good combo for HD channels.

Please help me in selecting the package.

@ezhilb4u bro its a good choice bro congrats .... And take :hd addon as a ARP ie) recharge for 3 or 6 or 12 months recharge and activate 26 :hd pack and that pack u will get sun music :hd so u will get 27 :hd channels in that addon pack :tup:win;) .... So u dont need to pay extra 45rs for sun music :hd top up .... And ur monthly rental will be 445/month only enjoy bro ;)

sailaxman16 said:
@ezhilb4u bro its a good choice bro congrats .... And take :hd addon as a ARP ie) recharge for 3 or 6 or 12 months recharge and activate 26 :hd pack and that pack u will get sun music :hd so u will get 27 :hd channels in that addon pack :tup:win;) .... So u dont need to pay extra 45rs for sun music :hd top up .... And ur monthly rental will be 445/month only enjoy bro ;)

any idea abt AXN HD and ASIANET HD in that pack?

@sujithkumar bro sorry till now axn :hd and asianet :hd not include in any :hd addon pack .... :s:s:( But i think soon axn :hd will be added to addon packs .... But asianet :hd no chance in my opinion ....

I think now axn :hd is now free viewing period :)hd customers correct me if i am wrong means) after FVP is over it may added to :hd addon packs ....

sailaxman16 said:

I spoke with Cust care, but they are saying there is no package with 27 HD channels and i need to add sun music HD as top up only.
Sun music HD is not available in any HD combo pack.
so i need to pay 45 rs extra for Sun music HD

ezhilb4u said:
I spoke with Cust care, but they are saying there is no package with 27 HD channels and i need to add sun music HD as top up only.
Yes, you are right it's not available in base packs. But it's available in HD plus south add-on which costs 240 per month and if you go for this along with south value sports base pack it costs 495 again.

ezhilb4u said:

bro its not a part of 26 hd package ... Bro u ask to customer care about ARP so they may to tell abt sun music :hd as a part of 26 hd package while u recharge with 3 or 6 or 12 months ..... Same details i said in post #02 plz read it once again and then ask customer care and activate it ....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock