• Thread starter Vin777
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 6,236
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vin777

Reaction score
Please add Harvest TV and Power Vision TV channels to Airtel DTH.They are Christian healing ministry channels in Malayalam.It would be of great benefit to many Malayali Christians and all other people across other faiths.
So please include these channels,so that it will be a benefit and blessing to Airtel DTH and all the viewers.

Harvest TV channel is a multi-language channel that broadcasts in all Indian languages.Power Vision TV is mainly in Malayalam .Many programmes are translated to english live on stage for the benefit of world wide audience.

i think right now it is not possible... as these channels are not so popular... moreover they have space issues....

on one hand airtel digital tv is compressing channels by making one lcn for 4 popular channels.... thn its impossible for them to add the channels which are requested by you...

Where u got these channels bro :rofl :rofl

Harry.S said:
Where u got these channels bro :rofl :rofl
don't make fun of any religious channels bro, not good,
Btw these two are available on IS 17 I think.

wewake said:
on one hand airtel digital tv is compressing channels by making one lcn for 4 popular channels.... thn its impossible for them to add the channels which are requested by you...
Why?-they have added so many channels from all languages,why not these 2.So it's clearly not an issue of space or anything.Allow people of other religions also to conduct their worship in India,as other countries do to you.Do justice...:D:D:D:D

Vin777 said:
Why?-they have added so many channels from all languages,why not these 2.So it's clearly not an issue of space or anything.Allow people of other religions also to conduct their worship in India,as other countries do to you.Do justice...:D:D:D:D
Bro. Without knowing the actual reason for not adding these channels, please don't bring in religions in discussion.

But I would like to know more about these channels. I can understand that this is some religious channel from the discussions here. But for which religion?

Sadiq said:
Bro. Without knowing the actual reason for not adding these channels, please don't bring in religions in discussion.

But I would like to know more about these channels. I can understand that this is some religious channel from the discussions here. But for which religion?
As i said in my first post,these are christian healing ministry channels,mainly in Malayalam,but also in other Indian languages.Many people from all religions derive blessings from these channels.
So it's never my priority to bring religion into discussion,but what wewake said lacks clarity as many channels from most of the Indian languages and English channels are aired in airtel dth.As you said we donot know the real issue behind this.Maybe the channel administrators have not yet contacted Airtel.Only thing i am saying is it would be of great benefit to many people from all religions if they air these channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock