please help me

• Thread starter raman singh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 3,778
R

raman singh

Sir, Please help me
status was as it is in before and a message was appeared as "Error 200, Unsubscribed Chhenals".

if you have already subscribed to this channel inconvenience is regretted try changing channel (s) to resume service if probliem persists call reliance bigtv customer care on 1800 200 9001 (tollfree)
error 200 show

my box not open please help me
:cry:

I think brother u have not subscribed those channels so its showing that......................:thinking:

thanks for first reply sir.
but these all channels are in my package........................:cry:

so what to do please help me sir

raman singh said:
thanks for first reply sir.
but these all channels are in my package........................:cry:

so what to do please help me sir

oh................:thinking:
so u have already subscribed to those channels,but no getting them call customer care and tell them to refresh ur a/c...........

also cc number- 1800-200-9001...........................:up:

raman singh said:
Sir, Please help me
status was as it is in before and a message was appeared as "Error 200, Unsubscribed Chhenals".

if you have already subscribed to this channel inconvenience is regretted try changing channel (s) to resume service if problem persists call reliance bigtv customer care on 1800 200 9001 (tollfree)
error 200 show

my box not open please help me
:cry:

i think you want to say some channel are showing error 200 unsubscribed channels . firstly see which pack have you subscribed then check that channel in you pack or not through website http://www.reliancedigitaltv.com/monthlysubscription.pdf if the channel you are not getting is in the pack then call cc 18002009001 and make a complain they will look into it.
i did not get you point " my box not open please help me" what are trying to say

sir my box not open please help me-i mean to say that no channels is coming in my bigtv:cry:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock