Discussion Please help

Kalidas030

Reaction score
If I purchase 2 separate stepbox in single customer id?

yes 1st connection and 2nd connection.
if you already have 1 connection call customer care (CC) and ask for 2nd connection for same ID.
if you are taking new connection then also same process call CC and ask you want 2 connection on same ID (1 &2 )
you get some benefits and some drawbacks with such connection
you will get same channels in 2nd STB as in primary STB with fixed low price.
and drawback you cant make different packs in 2 different STB if you take with same ID.
(i giving this info with my knowledge, some seniors/experts may give more info)

But answer in single word. YES you can take 2,3,4 STBs with same customer ID as 2nd,3rd,4th connetion.

Bro sorry I am not asking multi connection details,I don't like multi connection.may I purchasing setup box one by one with same id?

Bro sorry I am not asking multi connection details,I don't like multi connection.may I purchasing setup box one by one with same id?
What exactly wrong you feel with multi connection? Its same box and channels just combined into one subscription for your convenience, you have to pay less for the same channels on 2nd box.

And its a No you can't get 2 STB with one ID as you want, one Customer ID can have only 1 main STB assigned. That is why multi connection is for.

Bro, I'm not comfort in multi connection bcoz I want Tamil superstar pack + TN MAX HD in first connection after if I choose multi connection I spend 200 for 2nd connection and same package continue but TOTAL HD channels are not available (may I correct). please explain me:cry:

Bro, I'm not comfort in multi connection bcoz I want Tamil superstar pack + TN MAX HD in first connection after if I choose multi connection I spend 200 for 2nd connection and same package continue but TOTAL HD channels are not available (may I correct). please explain me:cry:
In 2nd connection, you'll get all the channels subscribed in 1st connection.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock