Please Share

Bishnu15

Contributor
Reaction score
Dear Dream dth members,

Can anyone share the list of matches of world cup cricket 2015 DD Free Dish viewers will be able to watch via DD -National and listen via FM Gold ?

Some points I noted India vs U.A.E. Cricket match was not covered by DD -National or DD -Sports. Not even later highlights were shown. At that time, DD -National was covering live Union Budget 2015 & DD -Sports was covering live Kolkata Aircel Open Tennis Championship. But, however FM Gold broadcast the live running commentary alternately in Hindi & English.

Then, today's Pakistan vs South Africa was also live broadcast on FM Gold with live running commentary alternately in Hindi & English. But DD -National did not cover it. What are the matches DD -National will cover ? What FM Gold will cover ? Please some body tell. One of my office colleague was interested to know.

Also tell whether at all DD -Sports will telecast some matches ?

Please reply members and friends.

Regards

Bishnu15

India matches, Semi Final, Final are expected to be Telecasted.

:) Friend DD Sport has no any power to show any international cricket match. DD National has power to show Indian Cricket matches and Semi-final & finals. it is given by supreme court of India Gives this power to DD 1 to show World cup Matches. however Star Sports Doesn't want to Share telecast any Cricket world cup matches to DD. but Thanks to supreme court who gives order to Star Sports to share telecast India's Matches to DD National.
So Friends India's Matches & Semi-final & Final Match will comes on DD National (DD-1).

Thanks.....

Ye channel v showing matches hindi feed

when there are 2 matches on a day and STAR SPORTS 2 is busy with other telecast such as runji trophy matches, then 1 match telecast in hindi shows on channel V.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock