Pollywood - Punjabi Movies News and Updates

Source
Marriage Palace - Starring Sharry Mann, Payal Rajput , Jaswinder Bhalla, BN Sharma ...
Trailer Crosses 1.3 Million Views in 13 Hrs of Launch !
Blockbuster Before Release !
Can do a very big business

Source
Rang Punjab - Starring Deep Sidhu , Kartar Cheema , Jagjit Sandhu and many more . Full Action Thriller package ! Just see the trailer once ... Though actors not so popular but expect that it will be a hit. This film shall again prove that CONTENT IS KING and Punjabi Cinema is no more Comedy Centric now.

Chan Tara
Official trailer​
Source
Bro please dont post such film trailers . There are many underrated films in every industry . I and someone else who is a punjabi, will post trailers of punjabi films here. Being a Punjabi, we know well of our industry that which film is good and bad. No one sees such films in Punjab . They are made just for the sake of some money . These type of films dont even release in multiplexes. They are only limited to broken single screen theatres. I remember this film was made 6 years ago but didn' t release . Even after six years , it is junk . Such films even dont come into notice of Film and TV association of Punjab

Bro please dont post such film trailers . There are many underrated films in every industry . I and someone else who is a punjabi, will post trailers of punjabi films here. Being a Punjabi, we know well of our industry that which film is good and bad. No one sees such films in Punjab . They are made just for the sake of some money . These type of films dont even release in multiplexes. They are only limited to broken single screen theatres. I remember this film was made 6 years ago but didn' t release . Even after six years , it is junk . Such films even dont come into notice of Film and TV association of Punjab
Bro I respect your viewpoint. But this thread is about "Pollywood", not only for big budgeted or superhit punjabi films.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock