Seeking Help Poor picture quality of SD channels on Tata Sky HD STB

Some pic for my side

Z2Sm76K.jpg

Hi. I got a new Tata Sky HD STB and subscribed to South Sports along with HD access. The picture quality on HD is channels is great.
But for SD channels, the picture looks blurred. For Telugu SD channels like Star Maa Movies or Star Maa Gold or ETV Cinema, the PQ is very low.
I have a 32 inch LED. So, I dont think that is the problem. Previously, I had ACT cable, which was giving me decent picture on SD channels also.
Please help.
P.S: I connect the STB to TV using the given HDMI cable.

Bro i also faced same issue then i played with some settings and it imroved sd channels pic quality..
at first i selected 576p@50Hz in tata sky box and boom i got a bit better sharper and better sd channel quality and immediately i made some other picture setting changes in my television set (LG LED) and it improved a lot.
However sd channel quality improved for me but HD pic quality will decrease however i have only two hd channel subscribed.

just tune to star sport 1 hindi or some news channels and then do this setting and observe the change (you can understand more if you observe the texts) also some english movie channels like hbo where there is english subtitle you can understand the change.

Sorry for my bad english.

Today I gone to TV settings and change the noise reduction and MPEG noise reduction as high. Now the SD channels quality fine. A bro also posted this, few days back 👍

Today I gone to TV settings and change the noise reduction and MPEG noise reduction as high. Now the SD channels quality fine. A bro also posted this, few days back 👍
so your tv settings was not right?
Grt to hear that it solved your problem.
In my case i also did some settings and now it is all good as i mentioned in my previous post.

so your tv settings was not right?
Grt to hear that it solved your problem.
In my case i also did some settings and now it is all good as i mentioned in my previous post.
My TV setting was default as Vivid. And I changed the settings u posted. Otherwise I watching only HD channels. For test I done that, it work fine 🙏👍

Hi. I got a new Tata Sky HD STB and subscribed to South Sports along with HD access. The picture quality on HD is channels is great.
But for SD channels, the picture looks blurred. For Telugu SD channels like Star Maa Movies or Star Maa Gold or ETV Cinema, the PQ is very low.
I have a 32 inch LED. So, I dont think that is the problem. Previously, I had ACT cable, which was giving me decent picture on SD channels also.
Please help.
P.S: I connect the STB to TV using the given HDMI cable.
Get Sun Direct dth connection soon and get high picture quality channels. This Dith has 412+ channels

Get Sun Direct dth connection soon and get high picture quality channels. This Dith has 412+ channels
Haha but majority of hd channels and SD channels specially star channels are missing in sun direct

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock