popular channels available in base pack as compared to other dth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chezhiyan

Contributor
Reaction score
here we look out the popular channels available in south base pack of sun direct.

FOR Rs 165

disney english
nickelodeon
sonic
romedy now
CNN IBN
NDTV 24 7
CNBC
STAR SPORTS 1
STAR SPORTS 2
NGC
NGC WILD
HISTORY TV 18
VH1
M TV

FOR 195

UTV ACTION
UTV MOVIES
MOVIES NOW
ZOOM
DISCOVERY KIDS
HUNGAMA
DISNEY XD
MOVIES NOW
STAR MOVIES
STAR WORLD
COMEDY CENTRAL
TIMES NOW
ET NOW
STAR SPORTS 3
STAR SPORTS 4
NEO SPORTS
NEO PRIME
DISCOVERY

plus eight exclusive ad free movie channels and comedy services.

FOR RS 230 U CAN ABLE TO WATCH

HBO
SONY PIX
ZEE STUDIO
WB
ANIMAL PLANET
ZEE CAFE
AXN
BBC WORLD
CNN

i am requesting through this thread our new users not to stuck in the net of other dth.:no

their first basic pack rupees is equal to sun direct third pack:hello

they are not providing popular channels

to get these popular channels in their dth u want to pay minimum of 400 rupees to watch.

ache free packs available only on sun direct.

it will be understand by illiterate people also

but in others even the literate people are stuck with the packs of not understanding.

that is why all say sun direct is providing value for money

it s a dth which is meant for poor and middle class people.

in short
we can say to enjoy the dth feature one must go for sun direct.

RE: popular channels available in base pack

Pls mention that all 165 channels available in 195 pack

its a tough process.wheather u want that immediately

jay kumar said:
here we look out the popular channels available in south base pack of sun direct.

FOR Rs 165

disney english
nickelodeon
sonic
romedy now
CNN IBN
NDTV 24 7
CNBC
STAR SPORTS 1
STAR SPORTS 2
NGC
NGC WILD
HISTORY TV 18
VH1
M TV

i am requesting through this thread our new users not to stuck in the net of other dth.:no

their first basic pack rupees is equal to sun direct third pack:hello

they are not providing popular channels

to get these popular channels in their dth u want to pay minimum of 400 rupees to watch.

ache free packs available only on sun direct.

it will be understand by illiterate people also

but in others even the literate people are stuck with the packs of not understanding.

that is why all say sun direct is providing value for money

it s a dth which is meant for poor and middle class people.

in short we can say to enjoy the dth feature one must go for sun direct.

Your post seems to be a marketing for Sun Direct :tup

So, for 13 channels that you are really expecting, you are paying Rs.165 according to your logic since other channels in that pack than these 13 channels are not popular which in your term is crap. Correct?

he is pointing to me as he said it will be understood by illiterate people also......so i will wait n watch how many people have understood it

no bro as compared to other dth these channels are available in base pack itself.

i considered this channels as a popular channels.

for eg sun tv also a popular channel but i cant include it because it was available in all dth on all basic packs.

Sadiq bro, just avoid them as it has been going on since along time by various DTH in diff forums. There are plenty of id's promoting Tata Sky, Dish TV like this too.

Why are you wasting time in fighting with them? They are getting paid by various DTH to do this. You will be wasting time arguing with them.

Even on Videocon d2h Facebook Page, there are people defaming Videocon d2h with fake complaints. Its a propaganda being run by rivals

aumnamonarayan said:
Sadiq bro, just avoid them as it has been going on since along time by various DTH in diff forums. There are plenty of id's promoting Tata Sky, Dish TV like this too.

Why are you wasting time in fighting with them? They are getting paid by various DTH to do this. You will be wasting time arguing with them.

Even on Videocon d2h Facebook Page, there are people defaming Videocon d2h with fake complaints. Its a propaganda being run by rivals

I will never say that they are getting paid and will never support you point of view in that area. Sorry bro..

aumnamonarayan said:

wat r u saying,,,,,,propaganda by rivals,,,,,,,,,don't u think b4 posting.....
i am a d2h user n few days back i had a lot of problems with d2h......now the problem is not there .....so now i m happy

so according to u few days back i had a propaganda........had i been a rival...........

aumnamonarayan said:

in the past have u experienced a lot of being a dth agent.:shy

so u tell us that we are wasting time of others.:angry
are u telling us that we are fake users:no:(

dont we consider time as a precious.

what non sense u r talking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock