Possible to watch Sky Sports in India?

• Thread starter Real AB
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 29,185

Real AB

Reaction score
Hello everyone

I would like to know if there's any way i can watch Sky Sports or any other HD Channel telecasting Barclays Premier League?

If Yes what are the equipment that i will need?

I have Dish TV Dish and D2H Set top boxes, will they be of any use or no? If yes then please tell me how to use them to watch these channels. And if not then tell me what i will need to get to watch these channels.

Regards

RD

Even I love watching Sky Sports channels, but they are available only in the UK.
In India, there is no way you can watch them using any DTH.
However, you can watch sky sports channel online,, there are plenty of websites providing live streaming. But the quality is not that great…
Just go to google and search skysports 1 live streaming, you will get the links.

skysports app is there in windows 8.1, but it don't think they will provide the live stream at free of cost. Check the app and mostly it will be paid on. get it by paying some $s

Sky Sports shows only 1/2 bpl matches per week. They are not available in
India as they have their sister company Star Sports here.

Long back, I emailed to sky sports about the availability of their channel in india , i didn't get any reply from them,,:(

most easiest way to watch sky uk channels is through XBMC app avialble in all platforms like windows pc, android and Ios etc also pq is really good if not has good has hd channels but surely better sd channels we get in our dth channels

Re: RE: Possible to watch Sky Sports in India?

litto717 said:
Even I love watching Sky Sports channels, but they are available only in the UK.
In India, there is no way you can watch them using any DTH.
However, you can watch sky sports channel online,, there are plenty of websites providing live streaming. But the quality is not that great…
Just go to google and search skysports 1 live streaming, you will get the links.

sathishbabu4u said:
skysports app is there in windows 8.1, but it don't think they will provide the live stream at free of cost. Check the app and mostly it will be paid on. get it by paying some $s
Not an option as the internet speed is not great.
ayanc99 said:
Sky Sports shows only 1/2 bpl matches per week. They are not available in
India as they have their sister company Star Sports here.

sathishbabu4u said:
Long back, I emailed to sky sports about the availability of their channel in india , i didn't get any reply from them,,:(
Any other way to watch BPL other than streaming?

Star sports is not going to show too many matches till the world cup is over, stupid of them to dedicate 6 (3 SD and 3 HD) channels to cricket.

if you have broadband internet, u can watch it in live stream.
flashsports app in windows 8.1 mobile app has coverage without any interruption.
WatchESPN is awesome windows app, i watched whole live cricket without any interruption

Install a C band Dish & watch
"Bein Sports HD1 & Bein Sports HD2" on Asiasat 5,
These two shows all major Football leagues,
Also Dubai Sports & Alkass 2 shows football mostly.
Two more sports HD channels available on Asiasat 5,
Fuel TV HD & Edge Sports.

Real AB said:
Not an option as the internet speed is not great.

Any other way to watch BPL other than streaming?

Star sports is not going to show too many matches till the world cup is over, stupid of them to dedicate 6 (3 SD and 3 HD) channels to cricket.

Cricket telecast will be over by 5:30 they can show matches after that. Are they still not showing ??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock