Prasad Barve to play Calender in 'Chhoti Si Zindagi'

kramkumar

Contributor
Reaction score
wmAPu.png

Remember Calender, the popular cook of 1987 film "Mr.India"? Actor Prasad Barve is set to play a similar role in Zee TV's new show "Chhoti Si Zindagi".

"My role is that of Calender who takes care of children in an orphanage," the actor said.

Asked about the similarities of the two characters, Barve said: "Well, I would take this as a compliment. Who amongst us have not seen 'Mr.India' and do not remember Calender till now?"

"I consider myself lucky that people find striking similarity of this television's Calender to that of a role played by legend Satish Kaushik! I so well remember him in that movie. He was just fantastic. I hope I am able to do even a bit like him. I will be happy!" he said.

Meanwhile, the actor is enjoying spending time with children on the show.

"By virtue of being a voiceover artist, I am able to keep these kids engaged with my tactics of taking out voices of their favourite animated characters like Scooby Doo and all... I love spending time with them and entertaining them," he added.

http://www.tvnext.in/news/141/ARTICLE/4141/2011-04-13.html

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock