#prayfornesamani World trending No 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Original Nesamani Vadivelu reacts to #PrayForNesamani storm: Happy to make whole world laugh

It all started when a Pakistan-based Twitter handle posted a picture of a hammer and asked people what is the name of the tool in their countries. A Tamilan answered that they called it 'Suthial' and added that it was used to hurt Nesamani by his nephew, and another user joined the gag and sarcastically asked about the current condition of Neasamani.

This thread snowballed into a huge online sensation.
Now, actor Vadivelu, who played the role of Nesamani has finally come forward to express his thoughts about the online sensation. When The News Minute contacted the Tamil actor, he seemed to be unaware of what was happening on Twitter.

He was quoted as saying, "I have no idea what is happening. I haven't seen anything yet." He added, "What? It has become famous across the world? Oh god. It has gone to America and everywhere? Thank you. Yes, the movie was with Vijay and Suriya. I have acted in a lot of movies and made the whole world laugh. But I didn't know about this."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock