Good News Pre-Booking For New RDTV Open Now

I can only say a Star Plus serial title name - "Har Saakh Par Ullu Baitha Hai"
(Owl is sitting on every branch)

wait till 15th APR. then we need to file case in consumer forum. because CC have no idea about it when installation will start

wait till 15th APR. then we need to file case in consumer forum. because CC have no idea about it when installation will start
If CC has no idea about when will installation start, then there is no point in waiting. I feel sorry for the people who fell into this tram. As I say, this should be termed as ponzi scheme- take money from people and flee / dont provide any service.

I booked the connection on 1st March. At the point they clearly told and published that the installation will be done inbetween 30 to 45 days.
I have called them many times inbetween that and they assured me that installation is going to be done inbetween the mentioned period.
But today, when I contacted they told me that , Installation will be done from April 16 onwards, that is after 45 days and also told that the policy has changed and Installation will be done after 45 days.
I also send a warning for them that i will file an FIR if they failed to do Installation inbetween 45 days of registration. I have the booking Id and also have the bank statement to claim the supporting evidence.
I initially smelled some sort of irregularities but all newspaper and media made it a big headline, so I decided to give a try. Now I heard that, most of the Channels including Star and Zee channels have stopped working. If so , I must stay with my airtel and will need my cash back with interest.
Today is 14th April, 44th day of registration.
Just one more day...not expecting any surprise.

It was never going to happen. Gross failure of their fake scheme.

Veecon media purchased RDTV and took over all liability which they had to pay at the time of purchase.This liability was crores of rupees.A small company like Veecon how they can clear the dues of Anil Ambani RDTV.So a small company with empty pockets running a business which was bound to fail and many who booked connection were thinking Veecon is going to do miracles.Every body knew they are going to fail and they can not run this more than 4-5 months,had Mukesh Ambani had purchased RDTV , he would have pumped money to make it success

Its 15th april, last day for Installation for people who booked there connection on 1st March.
I have also booked the same on 1st march.
Actually I now need my money back instead of Installation.
Initially i thought they will improve the service quality within 45 days. Now they are actually gone more worse day by day. No idea of Antrix payment, Issue with Star, Zee an Sun group also made in to the news in last 45 days.
Is there any one who registered under thia fake plan?

I heard in an interview with the owner that, booking can be done in post office too.
Now people are actually going to throw stones at postoffice and to postman. What a disaster

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock