Good News Pre-Booking For New RDTV Open Now

Leave it bros nothing can happen now.
Take this as a pinch of a salt and be consious next time before trusting a new company by just reading somewhere that its free!!!

This sort of things happening again and again in out Nation.
Earlier it was Freedom251 mobile. Now another one and that to using a multinational company's brand name and website. Still the consumers are in the loosing side. So sad.

I initially prebooked with the idea of a ddfd like thing.
For example, if a TP has 1 crore for a year and it can have space for 40 channels. then by dividing this each channel has to pay 2.5 lakh a year.
a similar free to air channel association and so can create a new revolution. Actually ddfd is npt been monitored wisely but I initially thought of the same. But now I feel guilty.
All dreams shattered

I have called customer care today and asked about installation, they said will installation will be made on this week. Shall I buy this or avoid? There is more news regarding no signal for channel.. please advise guys

Sattelite money not paid so no signal,how they will install ST box

New update :D
Dear Customer, we appreciate your patience and would like to inform you that installation of your new BIG TV connection will commence from 15th june 2018. For any further queries please write at [email protected]
Ok so new domain rbtv.in for their emails. Again a wait-n-watch situation for all. RDTV problems started since 01-Oct-2017.

It is not wait and watch situation bro,it is better to loose Rs500 than taking risk of loosing Rs2000 by installing new connection

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock