Price Hike for South Max Pack

kumarvishwas

Contributor
Reaction score
W.E.F. 8th September the monthly rental for South Max Pack will be revised to Rs.183
1ed337b2a96d2bb412cf132b5de0f0b4.jpg

Now airtel will hike all the monthly packs very bad from them, Hike in price of Max HD pack is also around the corner.

Sai Jai said:
Expect 5 to 6rs. But 11rs :':)':)':)s:s:dodgy:dodgy:( ..

Yesterday received a message from Airtel starting with "With effective from 27th Aug...
At a moment I shocked that was price hike from Airtel for SVS package...
After reading full message I found its an offer for 33% increased data for Airtel 4G

My plan 99 is better pack for common peoples. I am happy with my plan 99 pack, because of sunday super sale offers .

Last year September they hiked 11rs. :-/ .. Now this year coming september again they hiking 11rs. :(:( ..

rinshad said:
My plan 99 is better pack for common peoples. I am happy with my plan 99 pack, because of sunday super sale offers .

Lot of user also using MEGA pack . and they are common man too. :shy :shy

Hi guys one help. Can I subscribe Mp plan 99 with Max HD 225 rs plan. Or else I should subscribe any paid add on of rs 57 with My plan 99 ??

Iharish007 said:
Hi guys one help. Can I subscribe Mp plan 99 with Max HD 225 rs plan. Or else I should subscribe any paid add on of rs 57 with My plan 99 ??

You can add my plan 99 and max HD without any other add ons. !

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock