• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 1,138

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Actress Priyanka Chopra, as a part of a green initiative, paid a visit to Manawas, a remote village in Rajasthan. During her one day stay in the village, Priyanka distributed solar lantern to the villagers. She also tried to adapt the village life style by participating in farm activities and chatting with village folks.

Priyanka says it was a learning experience for her. She told that in our lives with full comfort there are lot of things that we take for granted. “This village hasn't had electricity for 60 years. And now because of the greenathon they have solar lanterns,” wrote Priyanka.

She was amazed by the welcoming attitude of these villagers. The actress also learnt to milk buffalo, which she says was not an easy task. She wrote, “I milked a buffalo. Yikes! Its hard dude. What if I hurt her. I was only scared of that.”

The actress also had a bumpy ride on the camel cart. Talking further about her experience, Priyanka continued, “so I cooked a roti on a chulah in a hut and ate it with aloo sabzi that was made by the lady of the hut.”

Hmm!! looks like that was quite an awakening experience for the Bollywood diva

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock