Procedure to manually update software in Tata Sky+ Transfer HD

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 44
  • Views: Views 87,435
@ Bapun bro. Can we update this software on below Tata sky HD Huawei box model no:- DS367 .. ?

Z8v5ECY.jpg

PHOTO_20160721_152704-1024x576.jpg

I have Transfer Remote Tried Pressing 2 & Back Key at once but after I press back button or any other button the Remote again becomes Normal Transfer Remote( doesn't stay normal HD box remote) I need to updated soft. Kept STB on standy for 2-4 hrs it didn't updated also Status is IDLE

Try with normal tata sky remote then. It will work. Press back 4 times then 2485..

Bapun Bro when to press back button and 2 button?? While " please wait initializing" window comes then should I do that or what?? I have ts plus hd transfer box with transfer remote. Please help bro..

Incase some guys unable to update using the remotes then do not try again and again. It may damage your loader and stb will be screwed up. If still you want to take risk then proceed. It is just matter of few days and all stbs will be updated as informed.

The model numbers of remotes are different though they look same. So that might be causing some conflicts.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock