Program guide

sanowar

Reaction score
Hi,

My program guide is not loading fully. It is showing only current & next program in the list.

It is an issue with all D2H set top box. You have to wait for some time to get all EPG loaded.

Or, you press Info button, move to next channel info by pressing right/left keys, then come back to current channel.

Now you can see a yellow color down arrow on info bar which will allow you to view more EPG.

EPG slow, software problem, channel changing time relatively high, remote not working properly, low quality stb- are the defamers of d2h right? I am strongly feeling these.

giriatul said:
Some body help me.when i start my d2h ,,,that on full volume how can i set,,

Now way to set.
Adjust ur tv volume instead.

Sadiq said:
It is an issue with all D2H set top box. You have to wait for some time to get all EPG loaded.

Or, you press Info button, move to next channel info by pressing right/left keys, then come back to current channel.

Now you can see a yellow color down arrow on info bar which will allow you to view more EPG.

Dear Sadiq bro,

I tried your way, but still program guide is not loading fully. Even I wait for 10-15 minutes, its not loading. Earlier it was loading completely, but from 10-15 days it is not being loading fully.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock