Provide contracted capacity or face legal action - Tata Sky to ISRO

• Thread starter SUNIEL
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 5,623

SUNIEL

Banned
Reaction score
As per info, i got some info about tata sky and isro's matter. As discuss earlier we are kneen to know why ts not taken any legal action on Isro. From two year ts is waiting but no action by isro so ts had put a deadline to isro i.e end of aug 2013 but till now isro not provided contracted tp to ts. Now in sept tata sky is going to take legal action. Now this is been interesting that isro will provide capacity ? Or face to legal action.

I want a legal action.. sue ISRO. Its the taxpayer's money, by which they put satellites in the sky.... all but with failed attempts again n again. :angry

Tats sky&ISRO both have to open their mouth in this issue....

I think Legal action does not provide any valuble justice to Tata sky......

ISRO is worst in allocating Tp's for dth providers.....

SUNIEL said:
As per info, i got some info about tata sky and isro's matter. As discuss earlier we are kneen to know why ts not taken any legal action on Isro. From two year ts is waiting but no action by isro so ts had put a deadline to isro i.e end of aug 2013 but till now isro not provided contracted tp to ts. Now in sept tata sky is going to take legal action. Now this is been interesting that isro will provide capacity ? Or face to legal action.

Yes,ts should take legal action.:k

But Suniel bro,where is the source?

dipayan said:
So you mean Highly confidential.

no, i mean what can i say about them. This is public forum so i cant reveal the name and post of that person.

SUNIEL said:
no, i mean what can i say about them. This is public forum so i cant reveal the name and post of that person.

I am aware of that. Please don't mind. I was just Kidding ;);););)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock