• Welcome to DreamDTH.com - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

Please Register or Login yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

PTunes SD & PTunes HD Launched by ITV Network

Hardeep.jhand

Dream Pro
they don't have the money to pay salary to current employees. salary is coming 20-25 days late.
If they don't have money why they are trying to launch new channels it's good to spend money on existing channels for better survival else oneday all will be shutdown ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜œand also should give money to employees at correct time ๐Ÿ™‚

Am@9

Dream Shine
If they don't have money why they are trying to launch new channels it's good to spend money on existing channels for better survival else oneday all will be shutdown ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜œand also should give money to employees at correct time ๐Ÿ™‚
None of there channel is in good situation.

Amit1079

Dream Expert
Every channel is afraid of new rule
Thinking before inauguration :hehe::hehe::hehe:

Armaan99

Dream Shine
Yesterday I dreamt that Ptunes SD and HD as well as P Plus are going to launch on 27 th Jan . ๐Ÿ˜‘ . Isnt it weird ? . I think i am getting too much addicted to Dream DTH and Punjabi channels launch . ๐Ÿคฃ

DreamFan

Registered
According to logo registration, P Studio is also coming, hopefully it will be a punjabi movie channel from iTV Network.

Top Bottom