PTunes SD & PTunes HD Launched by ITV Network

• Thread starter Deep.S
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 70
  • Views: Views 12,704
they don't have the money to pay salary to current employees. salary is coming 20-25 days late.
If they don't have money why they are trying to launch new channels it's good to spend money on existing channels for better survival else oneday all will be shutdown 😲😜and also should give money to employees at correct time 🙂

If they don't have money why they are trying to launch new channels it's good to spend money on existing channels for better survival else oneday all will be shutdown 😲😜and also should give money to employees at correct time 🙂
None of there channel is in good situation.

Yesterday I dreamt that Ptunes SD and HD as well as P Plus are going to launch on 27 th Jan . 😑 . Isnt it weird ? . I think i am getting too much addicted to Dream DTH and Punjabi channels launch . 🤣

According to logo registration, P Studio is also coming, hopefully it will be a punjabi movie channel from iTV Network.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock