Purchased a new HEVC supported set top box

freedishlover

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Friends

Recently I purchased a new set top box naming Hellobox V5 Plus. it costed me around 2300 including shipping with 3 Months IPTV subscription. It is an HEVC supported set top box with Softcam support. The good thing about it is that the box is autoroll BI** and POWE**. Autoroll is working fine in the box. Sound output of the box is not that good. AC3 sound is working fine.

OYZk8Re.jpg

Qp8PMp2.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Friends

Recently I purchased a new set top box naming Hellobox V5 Plus. it costed me around 2300 including shipping with 3 Months IPTV subscription. It is an HEVC supported set top box with Softcam support. The good thing about it is that the box is autoroll BI** and POWE**. Autoroll is working fine in the box. Sound output of the box is not that good. AC3 sound is working fine.

OYZk8Re.jpg

Qp8PMp2.jpg
Are many Indian channels that we get on dth available on this?

yes
All free to air channels are available, if you mean encrypted than my answer is no, but set top box is awesome.

Yes bro I can't live without it though Now I don't get that much of time because of my profession. Sooner going to install a 6 feet fiber dish.

Hey Friends

Recently I purchased a new set top box naming Hellobox V5 Plus.
Congrats bro, your made the right choice. I am also using this receiver for the past 8 months. Have been using this brand (Hellobox earlier known as Gsky) for the past 3 years and I am quite satisfied with the performance of their products.
As you said autoroll works perfect, firmware updates are provided regularly by the developers; also some unique features like DVB Finder App, remote study function, 3 months iptv account, 2 years S-Cam+ server account and above all a very sensitive tuner which can detect very feeble signals. Btw, HEVC is not any useful for me till now.

Bro do you see any encrypted sign there? Seems you are new in the forum else you would have not ask that question. That channels is free to air channel from Sun direct. Being an expert such kind of questions are not expected from your end.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock