Good News Purchased Airtel Internet TV with 1 Year Infinity Package for Rs. 6500

I tried to make purchase. But the offer coupons showed error messages as below :

GREATOFF87 : "This is an invalid eBay coupon. Please use a different coupon or proceed to payment"

4YOU300OFF : "This eBay coupon has been used previously. Please try another coupon or proceed to payment"
But I havnt made any purchase with this coupon. :-(

Use the button "View Offers" in eBay for more coupons which may offer better discounts.

Congrats @vijayr2002 In which city is that? Quality around 12, isn't that low?
Yes I agree with the favourite channels issue. It's very tedious indeed. And after using videocon for 4 years this thing in Airtel gives me headache.

Chennai. The quality is 14 in some channels and on average it is 12+. I am not sure if the 40 meter cable between the dish and STB is affecting the signal quality. But the picture quality is crystal clear.

Should I still be concerned if the Signal Quality (when it slightly goes below 12) changes to yellow bar. Also, the installation engineer said the maximum signal reading we get is around 70 with his Satellite Finder and installed it @ 70. Is that okay?

Chennai. The quality is 14 in some channels and on average it is 12+. I am not sure if the 40 meter cable between the dish and STB is affecting the signal quality. But the picture quality is crystal clear.

Should I still be concerned if the Signal Quality (when it slightly goes below 12) changes to yellow bar. Also, the installation engineer said the maximum signal reading we get is around 70 with his Satellite Finder and installed it @ 70. Is that okay?

Those engineers check for one or max two TPs and signal above 70 is ok.. but quality at 12 is worrying..

Those engineers check for one or max two TPs and signal above 70 is ok.. but quality at 12 is worrying..

I do agree the numbers are low. I will try asking the Airtel to send an engineer to improve. Though the quality is crystal clear. :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock