• Welcome to DreamDTH.com - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

Please Register or Login yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

Purchased Pagaria 101 HD stb

freedishlover

Dream Expert
Hey guys

Recently purchased a very small HD set top box of Pagaria company made. It has GX6605s chipset. Set top box is very handy and powerful I tried to upgrade it with Wezone 888 set top box firmware but due to power failure during upgradation it is bricked and showing now only boot logo I know It can be upgraded now with RS232 null cable or SOIC 8 usb tool.

Last edited:

amitfx

Registered
Congrats bro :clap2::hs:💐💐💐
Hey guys

Recently purchased a very small HD set top box of Pagaria company made. It has GX6605s chipset. Set top box is very handy and powerful I tried to upgrade it with Wezone 888 set top box firmware but due to power failure during upgradation it is bricked and showing now only boot logo I know It can be upgraded now with RS232 null cable or SOIC 8 usb tool.

If you need help with programming with RS232 or programmer and are in delhi can help as I have all equipment. Since it my hobby so am not expecting any charges. Just PM me.