• Welcome to DreamDTH.com - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

Please Register or Login yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

[Ques]What is HD Smart+ STB in airtel ?

abhishekr700

Registered
Reaction score
So yesterday I placed my order for airtel DTH tv, and they told me I'd get some HD Smart+ STB where I can record live tv and also play any movie/video etc stored on my pen drive. Now when this dude came for the install, he brought a normal HD STB and said there does not exist any STB with the media player facility.
Can someone using airtel DTH tell me what's going on, what's the truth n all ?
I searched on google and saw mutiple videos about a HEVC STB which is not shown on their website currently that has the media player facility.

Thanks !

Gurustar

Registered
Reaction score
Airtel does have hevc set top box and also it has recording and media playing options

Optimus_Prime

Dream Legend
Reaction score
It must be Calcomp cardless box.

Choco7905

Dream Legend
Reaction score
You have got Smart stb that means it's cal-comp cardless box because both the Cal comp boxes are having media player feature & the smart one is cardless.

Top Bottom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock