DDF Exclusive Question of the Day

There are five people in a room. You go in and murder four of them. How many people are still in the room?:unsure:
I think answer is 2. Me and one alive person.

Yes After reading @karan_hdl bro answer NOW I feel little embarrassing about my IQ:verysad::em::verysad::em:

Last edited:
There are five people in a room. You go in and murder four of them. How many people are still in the room?:unsure:
The answer is 6. Because even though I killed 4 of them, they are still people, they haven't turned into zombies yet

So 4 dead + 1 alive + Me = 6 people

@Girish S I see quora has same answer for the question which you have just copy pasted. It will be better if you try to answer just yourself instead of doing Google. Rest choice is upto you.

@Girish S I see quora has same answer for the question which you have just copy pasted. It will be better if you try to answer just yourself instead of doing Google. Rest choice is upto you.

Lol, This Can't Be Accepted!

Lizzy had rs 500/ -

John has rs 50/ -

Fiffi will have rs 700/ -

Who has more money?

Ans:John
Because lizy had rs 500 but at present she have no mony with her, similarly fifi will get her mony in future put present her ampunt of money unknown only at present john have money so answer is john

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock