Radio channels in DishNXT HD Premium

Maheswar

Contributor
Reaction score
Two weeks ago I bought DishNXT HD premium box. I searched for Radio channels but could not get any Menu for radio channels. Then I searched in one of the threads in this forum and could get the channel numbers. However some of the channels like Air VBC, Air Telugu are not available to me. Anybody can please clarify that these channels are removed or for any technical reasons I am not getting these channels?

You will not receive few radio channels as the DD Direct TP carryin them has been dropped from network due to sports event issue of dd sports..
Rest all radio channels are available in 4 Digits..locatin around 2207..

Last edited:
Wait is this NXT HD and NXD HD PREMIUM are different things?
*Omg! On which planet I was??*

Both are same basically. NXT HD Premium comes with an offer of 50 HD channels free for one month which is not available in NXT HD. They are priced at Rs 1750/- and Rs.1500/- respectively. It is just a marketing gimmick.

Wait is this NXT HD and NXD HD PREMIUM are different things?
*Omg! On which planet I was??*
Bro NXT HD is not actually HD box...Its Just An Mpeg4(Similar to Dish+).I Say it Bcoz Only Dish NXT is written on STB(Check image on website).NXT HD Premium is the Only HD STB Dishtv has.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock